Did i mention 1000 gifts? Oh man seriously if you havn’t read it pick it up!!!!
This book in and of itself was such a blessing to me, it has totally influenced me and i didn’t even realize it was doing that. I go about my day looking at the world so much differently. Not that i am a woe is me person, i tend to not have regrets or dwell on things, infact i can be rather cold emotionally at times, but this book has totally helped me to see the negatives I did see as positives and the stresses i do have as blessings. This is a powerful book!
so here is a peak on this monday of some of the blessings that have been passing by me…..
101. Baby Kicks
103. Hugs from my boys
105. Comfy Beds and pillows ( a must for someone was prego as me!)
107. husbands who cook
108. Hugs that wrap tight
112. “I’ve been there to” Moms
115. Not enough mommy to go around (or what i normaly refer to as meltdown central)
123. completed tasks
127. Peace only God can provide
132. Organic/natural Foods
138, Wind chimes
145. Talents of generations passed
146. Talents of generations present
162. God Constantly leading/teaching
169. Levi saying “Jesus”
174. Others unknowingly praying my prayers a loud
175. Answered prayers
177. That [he] made me the perfect wife for Tyler
182. Psalm 20
183. Serving with Harvey
200. Harvey praying Mommy feel better prayers to Jesus
216. Church community
I challenge you even if you havn’t read the book or follow her blog start your own list of 1000 Gifts really its powerfull! and head over to links below to see how others are being blessed!